Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Let's Try This

Tuesday, February 1, 2011
I've seen some bloggers (or blog friends as I call everyone to Bo) who've done a question and answer thing on their blog and that got me thinking whether anyone who reads my blog may have questions they want to ask me. I do try and keep this blog a bit anonymous (if you think you know me please don't say anything or I'll probably have to shut the blog down, thanks) so I most likely won't answer questions that would obviously point to me but if anyone has maybe anything in their minds they'd like to ask me, please send an email to blogkemi@gmail.com.

If I get up to ten questions then I'll post the ten questions and answers on my next post. If I don't well, I'll still post the answers to the few.

I'm a bit excited and nervous about this but also interested to see what my blog friends are all thinking, so please go ahead, I can't wait to read the questions!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm nosy so I love question & answer sessions lol. Let's see...how did you and Bo meet (you don't have to give specifics that will reveal your identity - a general answer like a friend introduced us would work too)? How old were you when you got married? What do you and your hubby do to keep your marriage fresh and spicy?

Anonymous said...

You mentioned you had fertility issues, what is it and how are you and Bo coping with it.

Anonymous said...

Why so secrective? I just don't get the authenticity of your blog? are you living vicariously through it? I think yes we or I an relate to some of your post but then again I'm like is this person REALLY being honest? why do you have this blog if you can't reveal your identity? Why is it a secret? Post pics and live a free life...


Sandy

OK said...

How many people do you think know about you in connection with your blog (except Bo of course!)?

Is there any pressure from your extended families yet about babies?

Abby the Tiny Traveler said...

Ohhhh I love this concept. I might try it on my blog too. My question is "Do you an Bo plan on settling down and raising kids in Nigeria or living abroad and why?"

Post a Comment

 
Till My Dying Day © 2008. Design by Pocket